X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Custom Shop Generator

Originally posted by RacerX:
    How to save Custom Shop Generator pics:

Hit the "Print Screen" button on your keyboard. Open up your favorite photo manipulating program (Photoshop, PhotoImpact, MS Paint). Open a new project (Ctrl-N) and hit Ctrl-V to paste your CSG pic into it. Crop your picture & tidy things up a bit and save it as a .jpg file on your C drive. Upload to your photo-hosting site.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You're welcome, buddy. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

How about doing a little something to head off these kinds of posts, like large, bold type under the KV that says "All other models will be added as time permits - do not ask for them - they'll be here when they get here"
      [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Newc
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by AlexL:
        As a side note, it's nice to know I have people running interference for me. JA & NOTP: you guys want jobs as my hired goons? [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"><sub>from the Simpsons:</sub>

Homer: [answering the door] Who is it?
        Voice: Goons.
        Homer: Who?
        Voice: Hired goons.
        Homer: Hired goons?

Comment

Originally posted by Newc:
          How about doing a little something to head off these kinds of posts, like large, bold type under the KV that says "All other models will be added as time permits - do not ask for them - they'll be here when they get here"
          [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Newc
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">eh, even if you add a disclaimer, it's not usually effective in heading that kinda thing off.

sully
          Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
          Sully Guitars on Facebook
          Sully Guitars on Google+
          Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyApollo:

Homer: [answering the door] Who is it?
            Voice: Goons.
            Homer: Who?
            Voice: Hired goons.
            Homer: Hired goons?
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Jimmy:

I figured you'd pick up on that!

"When you're right 52 percent of the time, you're wrong 48 percent of the time!"

- E.
            Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

I don't want to be the pain in the ass, but anyway I noticed a small "bug".

24-fret neck with shark fin inlay doesn't have an inlay on the last (24th) fret.

Otherwise, nice job done there!

I invite you to check my Fiction Custom Designs.

Click the bigger value in the "Datoteke:" area for the real-size picture. You can see bigger picture also by clicking on the thumbnail and then clicking on the oppened image.

Comment

Hey AlexL I have a question are you going to add different wood finishs to the generator ? Like quilt tops Flame tops stuff like that or is that something the generator might not be able to have .
                Thanks for all your hard work with the generator.
                I've spent hours on it with my son recently . [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
                According To The Prophecy

Comment

Immortal, Drake:

Immortal:
                  Thanks for the note about the inlay. I am aware of it. There are a few other bugs that need fixing as well, such as the pinstriping on the Warrior (problem in lower right corner), and there is one in the background selector as well. I'll deal with those in the near future. I personally like a sharkfin on the 24th fret, so I have not changed it yet. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Thanks for the link to your creations. I enjoyed looking at them!

Drake:
                  Glad to hear you spent time with your son using the generator. I definitely see natural finishes getting added in the future.

- Eric

- Eric
                  Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

On the other hand, this is really a custom shop guitar generator, so there's no boundaries.

Because it's a custom shop, you can even leave the fin on 24th fret, or, better one, you can make it optional. The ones who want it, can have it, the others just deselect the option of 24th fin.

Take your time on this, because it's wonderful job, really!

I sent a picture of green kelly to my friends, saying this a 2004 model of kelly, and they just "wow"-ed. After an half of an hour I got first reply on this, asking me if this is fake. They look pretty much like real and someone that doesn't know it, will figure it out after a few moments.
                    Looks like you have the talent.

And it is your fault that I don't study on this sunny Sunday and just sit behind your generator and build guitars! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

http://www.mobisux.com/album/data/33...raphic2dk2.jpg

Here's another one. This might interest you more, since it has a graphic on it. I've found it amusing with graphics.

Guys, if you don't have graphic on internet, you can always load it locally. Instead of url you write x:\random folder\nice graphics\graphic1.jp(e)g for instance.

Comment

http://www.mobisux.com/album/data/33...noverkelly.jpg

Which moron ran over this nice Kelly with a car?

http://www.mobisux.com/album/data/3359/12516ladyrr.jpg

Gentlemen, I present you the first guitar for the ladies, yeah. Please welcome Jackson RR Silky! Satisfy your lady!

Note: now available with new 3+3 headstock!

Comment

I recently found the generator, and I must say it kicks major ass!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X