Lita Ford and Jackson!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lita Ford and Jackson!

I had to share this with you! Lita used RR0849 for a promo shoot in late 1989. I wonder what BC Rich thought of that!!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    Here's one of the photos:
    http://www.litafordrocks.com/lita16.jpg
    Now I know why that guitar still looks soooo happy. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    My band here -> http://www.diceoffate.com/

Re: Lita Ford and Jackson!

[img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] <--- at guitar.

[img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] <--- at Lita.

I haven't seen any recent pics of Lita, so for all I know she might be a haggard old chewed boot, but back then, she sure looked tasty.

Just think, Chris Holmes used to bang that.
    Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

I'm pretty sure that is one of Chris Holmes' guitars.

'bane

Comment

NICE!!
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I'd tap into those reserves.

Comment

Sunbane, it is Chrises ex-guitar and mine for a year now.
            Check more at:
            http://ca.regionline.fi/unitar/thunderhead

Lita is one hell of a player, but most of her
            fans seemed to care more for the album covers
            than the music. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

I wonder if my guitar ever was in a threesome... [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
            My band here -> http://www.diceoffate.com/

Comment

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I had the opportunity to meet Lita several years ago, and she is just as hot in real life.

- E.
                Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

She's a really good person, too. Back in '87 my band was the opening act on a series of northeast dates for her tour. It was a large club tour.
                  Lita, her band at the time, and the whole crew went above and beyond to make sure we were treated right. We always got full sound and lights and a full soundcheck. At a few of the smaller stages they would pull the keyboard rack off the stage and move stuff so we had as much stage space as possible. They always shared food and drinks with us, and were overall just cool as hell. Usually when you are the unknown opening act, you are just happy to be there but we had a blast for two weeks of shows.
                  Lita is a class act.

Comment

Bump for Lita! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by RR0849:
                      Sunbane, it is Chrises ex-guitar and mine for a year now.
                      Check more at:
                      http://ca.regionline.fi/unitar/thunderhead
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hey man, great Holmes page there! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                      It's a joy to read. =)

'bane

Comment

She went pschyo at one time and destroyed Chris' Budweiser Star and threw it in a dumpster! [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img]

The last I heard of her was in a Metal Edge mag interview a couple years back where her and her husband (Jim Gillette, singer from Michael Angelo's old band Nitro) were starting a new band called Rumble Culture. They just had a baby boy and Lita still looked pretty hot! She was also on some VH1 or MTV special not long ago, but I don't know what's going on with the band thing.
                        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

In general I find it humourous that Chris Holmes, one of the scariest and monster-like rock and rollers dated Lita Ford. I mean previously she had dated Rock and Roll's pretty boy, Nikki Sixx...

Anyway, ToeJam, I saw that VH1 Lita Ford thing and it was a pretty funny interview cause Lita cannot get over that grunge killed metal. She's still really pissed and believes that a metal comeback WILL happen.

Comment

Last month she had a 20 questions with Metal Sludge. She's still playing, but only in her husbands projects.
                            Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

Originally posted by L:
                              In general I find it humourous that Chris Holmes, one of the scariest and monster-like rock and rollers dated Lita Ford.
                              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Chris and Lita were actually married.

And I didn't see the whole interview with her, but it was kinda funny from what I remember.
                              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                              X