Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHY????????????

[img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img]

can someone explain this to me please???
    <center></center>

[ February 23, 2004, 11:14 AM: Message edited by: TEKKY ]

Re: WHY????????????

Dude, that thing kicks serious ass. If it weren't associated with a Nintendo game I'd have bought the one that spent most of last year on the 'bay. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

really???

well i guess i've officially enterd geezer-dom.

didn't mean to offend, just not my cup of tea in the looks dep't.

is that thing USA made?

Comment

Wow!A 7 strings Zoraxe! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Ah, the infamous Zoraxe. I believe it was built to help promote the release of "The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time" in 1998 (outstanding game by the way), or maybe it was “Majora’s mask” in 2000. I'm not sure how many were made, but the thing must weigh 20 pounds!!

Comment

LOL - No offense taken. Stay tuned for a couple of weeks and I'll post something that I just purchased that's nearly that ugly (but not nearly as cool). [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
            Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

Looking forward to it!

And this from the guy who plays Guild X-79's a country gigs [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Don't worry - I think it's ugly too.

Comment

The admins got to hold one in the paint room at the custom shop .. I think Pat has pictures of it ..really cool guitar in person
                  Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Originally posted by YetAnotherOne:
                    LOL - No offense taken. Stay tuned for a couple of weeks and I'll post something that I just purchased that's nearly that ugly (but not nearly as cool). [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Don't tell me........

DEVIL GIRL!!!! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by KMaynard:
                      The admins got to hold one in the paint room at the custom shop .. I think Pat has pictures of it ..really cool guitar in person
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Not me! I was scared! [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
                      Occupy JCF

Comment

[img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img] YUCK! That thing is so gross, who would want to show that thing off?

Comment

Ugly, but would a coo [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] l piece for the collection

Comment

Yeah, it's ugly. But sorta neat at the same time. I would never buy one.

Comment

I'd love to have one. Yes it's ugly, but it's all hand carved and painted. Artistically it's a major accomplishment.

Newc
                              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
                              X