Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: WHY????????????

Originally posted by telefreak:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by YetAnotherOne:
    LOL - No offense taken. Stay tuned for a couple of weeks and I'll post something that I just purchased that's nearly that ugly (but not nearly as cool). [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Don't tell me........

DEVIL GIRL!!!! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">LOL - Nope, not a Jackson but I do like that one as well. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

Alright, here are the scans as promised! So it's NOT one of a kind as they say, but still! And as you can see in the fine print, the approximate value of the guitar is $8,070.00. [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

Contest page # 1

Contest page # 2

Comment

HELL i would love to have that [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] I'd play that fucker on stage too [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
        "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Hell, I entered to win that too, when the game first came out. You gotta hand it to whoever thought of that promotion though. They could have just made a cheap POS knock-off, but they got Jackson Custom Shop to make a killer top quality replica of what was in the game. That's pretty respectable.

Comment

I beleive the third went to DCGL.

Comment

I thought all Zoraxes were 7-string. There were three made, I believe... one for the Nintendo Power monthly contest which some kid won (I actually remember entering that contest back in late 1999 or early 2000), one for Nintendo president Shigeru Mayamoto (sp?), and one is elsewhere (I'm guessing it's Ed Roman's). It was modelled after the fishbone guitar that the Zora guitarist from the game "The Legend Of Zelda: Majora's Mask" played in his band. If I can find my old Nintendo Power magazine, I'll try to scan in the pictures.

Strange story... I was just starting to lose interest in Nintendo since I had started playing acoustic guitar a few months before, and then this issue of Nintendo Power gets delivered to my door. I see the contest... "Win a Jackson guitar". And thus began my interest in Jackson guitars... not seeing Randy, Phil, Ratt, Megadeth, or other high-profile Jackson artists in the 1980s, but seeing a radical 7-string custom Jackson made for a late 1990s video game promotion.

Comment

There are 10 total now, I believe, and Dan Lawrence said he was not going to do another one because it's a pain in the ass.

Newc
                I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
                X