Ivory vs. Snow White

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ivory vs. Snow White

Hey Jackson1!!! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] That tremolo thread of yours came up not long ago and I was wondering where you'd been. Welcome back! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

toejam!! hardcore JCF'er, always around! (secretly checking his profile).....
      7832 posts !!? [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

So, someone is still resurrecting that old trem thread... i don't understand. Tremolos are simple, service-free, beloved and always working devices, so what is there to talk about? [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
      Henrik
      AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Yep, I'm always around! It's great to pretty much work from home. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

I don't know why, but someone did resurrect that old trem thread not too long ago. [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] Some people just shouldn't own Floyds! [img]graemlins/refuse.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Out of all of the White colors offered, I think Pearl White is the nicest looking and very pleasing to the eyes. jack.

Comment

Hey Thoraby! The young swede whos dad molested his sons Ltd.88!! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
            I'm glad that at least 1 old memeber remembers me. I've been restoring an old farm from the year 1800 and then sold it with good profit. One hell of a task. Never again. I'm back and i am already considering buying something he he. I have GAS allright. I hope you're doing fine, Thoraby. How's your Ltd88? [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
            Henrik
            AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Here's what Carvin calls "Classic White", which is like Ivory.
              http://carvin.electricshockmusic.com/toejamsc90_2.jpg
              http://carvin.electricshockmusic.com/toejamsc90_1.jpg
              They've also got a Pearl White, which is brighter, similar to Snow White. The Ivory just looks so much cooler!! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
              X