Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Now that Fender owns Jackson

Originally posted by Hyperfuzz:
    Actually, I just ran across 5 or 6 more on the bay.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yeah...GMW is blowing out the rest of their batch...after those sell..that's it for the beloved Firebird [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

Yeah, I think the Gibson versions are pretty darn ugly but I could live with one of those Jacksons.....well, except for those prices!! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

Comment

But what if you slightly modify it? It wouldnt be the same design then.

Comment

fmic and gibson just have a gentleman's agreement not to make guitars based off of each other's shapes. and yes, before anyone spouts off about gibson stats and epi strats and rhoads models from the 80s, that's what kinda sparked it.

sully
          Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
          Sully Guitars on Facebook
          Sully Guitars on Google+
          Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by charvel750:
            Sweeter: [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Joe, ya just gotta keep reminding me that you have, what should be, my guitar...don't ya? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
            Scott
            Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Working...
            X