Generator guitar save?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Generator guitar save?

How can I save a guitar I create in the generator or in kisekae? Someone posted awhile back about prt scr. But I hit that button and nothing happens. [img]graemlins/help.gif[/img]

Re: Generator guitar save?

Print screen will save the image to your clipboard, so you have to paste it into Paint or something similiar. I know there is also a command where you can snap only a selected area of the screen, but I'm forgetting it.

Comment

Hit Print Screen. Open up MS Paint. Go to the Edit menu and click Paste.

Comment

After you hitprint screen, you have to open ms paint or some other graphics program and paste the image in a new image. I had trouble with it for a long time and finally figured it out.

Don

Comment

Bam, bam, bam! What a rapid fire help desk we've got [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

WOW! That was a lot of repiles in the time it took me to type that! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

OK! Get outta my head! There aint room in here for both of us.

Comment

Another topic for the much-needed FAQ... [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Also, [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] a quick search using "Print Screen" brings back multiple hits; my excellent post WAS [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img] first:
                http://www.jcfonline.com/ubb/noncgi/...=002164#000012

Comment

Comment

Thanks for all the replies! Wow, that was quick! And Yeah I agree there should be a FAQ section. [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                    X