dont know where to put this but ....ADMINS>> help pe pe pelease

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dont know where to put this but ....ADMINS>> help pe pe pelease

can we delete all thsoe stupid gilbert coleo posts its pretty irratating trying to read or find a recent post when all there is is gilbert coleo posts ect ect ...

Just curious if it is possible

Thanks Rick

Re: dont know where to put this but ....ADMINS>> help pe pe pelease

Hey Rick,

It's being worked on as we speak...Sully gave Gilbert the ol Nut Noose! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

cool thanks i was curious if they could be, or not.

Not takin anything from teh admins because they do a great job of everything just wondered.

Comment

i'm workin on removing his threads too...soon all will be back to normal... for us, at least.

sully
        Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
        Sully Guitars on Facebook
        Sully Guitars on Google+
        Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

And the Nut Noose strikes again!!!!!!!!!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
          Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Originally posted by jsullysix:
            i'm workin on removing his threads too...soon all will be back to normal... for us, at least.

sully
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thank you, Sully!!
            Scott
            Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

So... Is Gilbert Coleo actually Arash??? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Seems like some stunt he'd pull.

- E.
              Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

Originally posted by AlexL:
                So... Is Gilbert Coleo actually Arash??? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Seems like some stunt he'd pull.

- E.
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That's what I was thinking.

Comment

What the hell did I miss?
                  Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

To think I actually replied to one of his post...DOH!!! I was trying to give him some insight on the custom shop wait time. I didn't see all his useless/non-sense post. I guess that’s what happens when you try to be a nice guy.

Comment

Yea, what Zeeg said. I think I missed something. [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

Who was it?

The posts just seemed like a new member who got a little too excited in his first posts in the wrong sections of the forums... [img]graemlins/fart.gif[/img]

Comment

I've got a case of beer that says it was the 'Rash or Arash or whoever the fvck that was.
                          Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

I missed it too. I don't post a hell of a lot, spend most of the time reading other posts. I've heard of this nut nooose.... I'm staying clear [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Creepy:
                              I missed it too. I don't post a hell of a lot, spend most of the time reading other posts. I've heard of this nut nooose.... I'm staying clear [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img]
                              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That's a good idea, Creepy. It can't be a good feeling....or could it? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                              Scott
                              Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Working...
                              X