dont know where to put this but ....ADMINS>> help pe pe pelease

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: dont know where to put this but ....ADMINS>> help pe pe pelease

What happened was someone with a screen name of Gilbert Coleo flooded the board with mostly pointless posts. Some were vaguely relevant, but if you looked at the active screen for "General Jackson/Charvel Talk", half of the posts were from our buddy Gilbert, and he had posts in the rest of the General Jackson topics. Again, mostly pointless comments.

One one hand, he didn't do anything specifically wrong, but on the other hand, he was most definitely diluting the valid topics that were posted. So Sully gave him the noose. And he was right to do so. Then, the admins pulled all of his posts.

Good riddance. If you don't know how to use the internet, don't venture out of your AOL chat room.

- E.
    Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

Just to add a little to what Alex said:
      He flooded the board to the point that it was just about unreadable. Over 90 posts in a short period. A few people tried to reason with him & get him to chill, but he wouldn't. They were very patient with him, actually. I kept expecting Ron to unleash the focking fury on him, but I guess he wasn't here for it (it happened pretty early for the west-coasters). He kept his posts semi-relevant for a while, but then started posting some twisted shit in the non-J/C section, and Sully had enough. I'm glad he did, so we were rid of him quicker.

Comment

Thank you Sully & the other Admins,bullshit like this is why I barely post here anymore!!

Comment

People like that ruin most message boards. I'm glad to know that we have good Admins here.

Comment

Just before he met the nut noose i was starting to believe it was arash.

Comment

Originally posted by StukaJU87:
              </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Creepy:
              I missed it too. I don't post a hell of a lot, spend most of the time reading other posts. I've heard of this nut nooose.... I'm staying clear [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img]
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That's a good idea, Creepy. It can't be a good feeling....or could it? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">To answer that question, you need to know that the other end of the noose is attached to the ceiling, and it's a very short rope - maybe 3 feet long from knot to nuts [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Newc
              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

knot to nuts [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

A good chance it was that Assrash guy.
                  Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

More then likely but on the plus side admins did a sweet job getting rid of everything so quick. [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Comment

Props to Sully on that. I was actually sleeping while all this happened. [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                      Occupy JCF

Comment

hey Rick, *eleven*,

this is Noah nandrewjackson, have you shipped that emg 60 yet, I have emailed you twice with no response, my email is a little goofy sometimes, so get back to me if you can.

thanks
                        Noah. [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

The way he was talking about Kahlers, I suspect it was ARash.
                          The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

yeah, i got mad thread deleting skillz.
                            Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                            Sully Guitars on Facebook
                            Sully Guitars on Google+
                            Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

He probably was the first guy to post a truly "Off topic"-thread on the Equipment-boards of the JCF...something about a dog not drowning when he should´ve, or something like that...when I saw his gazillion useless posts I feared it was the beginning of the end for the JCF. Cheers to the admins for cleaning that mess up [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X