Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Diamond Plate... Anybody know where to get them?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diamond Plate... Anybody know where to get them?

I saw these on this RHY and was wondering if anybody know where I might find some? These look awesome. I would have liked to get the guitar but I dont have that kind of money. It sure looked sweet. [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

[ February 26, 2004, 11:55 AM: Message edited by: wulfe13 ]

Re: Diamond Plate... Anybody know where to get them?

Give these guys a call. I had contacted them about some covers for my RR.
    CUstom Diamondplate Pickguards

Don

Comment

Uh.... who? [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by wulfe13:
        Uh.... who? [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Click on the link he provided. [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I forgot the link and had to go back and edit the post. DOH! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

hey that didn't show up a minute ago.

Do you know if the ones on the RHY are made of metal or plastic? They look plastic to me.

Comment

www.sharp-concepts.com

Comment

Hey! I am getting one made very soon also. After checking out those sites and that cost (85+), I am going to have my friend's dad do it for me for free. But what I suggest, is trying to get a hold of a local steel company, manufacturing place, ect (if you have one) and see if you can buy any scraps from them. And if you and you find a friend that can do it, you will save a lot of money. Just a thought...

Comment

YOu can buy a piece of diamond plate steel at HOme Depot for 40 bucks, and it is a decent sized piece. If you have access tot he tools to cut it, you could make a bunch of plates from it.

Comment

it is much cheaper your self... if you have access to grinder and drill, you can call your local steel company and get it pretty cheap.

[img]graemlins/idea2.gif[/img] 85$ eh...

Comment

Are the ones on that RHY soloist metal? They look like they are plastic. Does anyone know for sure? I guess the Diamond plate might look the same if you powder coat it? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by RR_1525:
                        I forgot the link and had to go back and edit the post. DOH! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">shhh...we coulda had some fun with him.
                        Scott
                        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by StukaJU87:
                          </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by RR_1525:
                          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">shhh...we coulda had some fun with him. </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Never mess with Wulfe the Immortal [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

And never get out of my boat... [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by wulfe13:
                              And never get out of my boat... [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
                              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Right! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                              Scott

Comment

Working...
                              X