Fender store customer service....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fender store customer service....

really sucks this time around. [img]graemlins/rant.gif[/img] Remember this thread about the new Jackson jacket ? First off, let me say, I have ordered from there a few times and always had my stuff in a couple days. That being said, I ordered this jacket in size L a month ago. After a week, I sent an email to them to see what was up. I get an email back from some guy named B. Tedeschi saying how the jacket is out of stock and he was gonna send a t-shirt to me to "ease the pain" of waiting. I reply that same day saying to just send me an XL (which is in stock) and received no further reply. No jacket, no t-shirt, no communication. Great way to keep the faithful happy. At this rate winter will be over and I'll have a nice warm jacket to wear in the heat and humidity.
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Re: Fender store customer service....

...and to add to the Fender customer service frustration: Please note that we currently deliver orders within the United States only [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img]
    Henrik
    AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

I'll look into it

McD out
      \oo/. .\oo/ @ www.jacksonguitars.com

Comment

Now That's service. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by A.Pulverizer:
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You can say that again. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
          Scott
          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Send me your address please.

Thanks!

McD out

Originally posted by StukaJU87:
            </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by A.Pulverizer:
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You can say that again. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">
            \oo/. .\oo/ @ www.jacksonguitars.com

Comment

It's really not all that odd for those to be out of stock, considering how cool they look. I got the Skully Zippo and got it in a few days [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
              I thought about getting the jacket, but nah.

Newc
              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Once again, McD shows his awesomeness! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Jesus !!!.....McD be 'da man ! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

Comment

Uhhh... I've got troubles with Fender too... they won't send me those two Custom Shop dulcimers I ordered back in nineteen-dickety-two... I've tried telegraphing them many times.

Uhhh, so can I like, get some swag?

[img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] It was worth a shot. [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Cheers to McD and his extreme generosity! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Number Of The Priest:
                      they won't send me those two Custom Shop dulcimers I ordered back in nineteen-dickety-two... I've tried telegraphing them many times.
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

You forgot the [/Abe Simpson voice] gag [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I think Abe was talking about onions in that conversation... "big yellow ones" if I remember correctly. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by McD - J/C HQ:
                          Send me your address please.

Thanks!

McD out

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by StukaJU87:
                          </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by A.Pulverizer:
                          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You can say that again. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">McD, you have a pm...THANK YOU, sir.
                          Scott

Comment

I got my Jackson beer goggles....er, uh, glasses very quickly! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

I want swag in Oz pls!!! Stock up your Aussie connections!!!

Thanx

Vic

Comment

Working...
                              X