Fender store customer service....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Fender store customer service....

UPDATE: 3/1/04---I received notice that this jacket has been shipped. Thank you McD for your involvement in getting this matter resolved. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] It is well appreciated. Brian Tedeschi also emailed me to apologise for the screw up and delay. I thought that was pretty cool of him. He also said he would include a couple of cool things. I'll post on this again when the jacket arrives.
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

when i bought my strat a couple years ago, i got some fender store points to buy stuff. i got a shirt and i asked for a guitar stand, but they never sent me the stand. it was out of stock, so i asked for my points back, never heard from them again

Comment

The jacket showed up today. It is killer. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] If you have been thinking about getting one...DO IT. McD, thank you! It's good to know you are here for us!
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Yup they are cool - I'm wearing mine today!

McD

Originally posted by StukaJU87:
          The jacket showed up today. It is killer. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] If you have been thinking about getting one...DO IT. McD, thank you! It's good to know you are here for us!
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">
          \oo/. .\oo/ @ www.jacksonguitars.com

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX:
            Once again, McD shows his awesomeness! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I can attest to this, as well. McD helped getting some questions answered for a guitar order of mine. And he was quick with it, too!

[img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] to McD.

Comment

And it's thanx to McD that I got a Soloist and Rhoads case over here in Oz. Now if we can just get some swag.... [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
              X