Love the new layout....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Love the new layout....

Need a little getting used to but, the overall feels is <font color="blue"> </font> cool!!

From of the Graemlins do look a little funky [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Fong

Comment

Ha ha... Ron's out of work!
      I like the new format but it will take me some time to get used to it as well. Where are all the Graemlins? <font color="blue"> </font>

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Hmm. Gonna miss those handy-dandy Reply and Add Post buttons

What's with the Italics?

Newc

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep, the bold italics are a little hard on the eyes.

<font color="yellow">Otherwise it looks pretty cool - nice job!</font>
        I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

It takes like five seconds to get used to everything, and then you will love it. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] The thing at the bottom of the forum lets you know if there are birthdays today or not. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Ok this is just weird... I posted that Anonymous post!?!? I definitely don't think non-members should be able to post! I hope this is just a bug to work out.

Comment

It seems to be that quite a few of us made their first post on the new board as an Anonymous name for some reason or another. [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Comment

Okay... we'll see if this works- I'm not quite sure I'm replying correctly. Had to click on Priest's post.
                Anyway- this is pretty cool. Just when I got used to the last layout- but okay. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
                <font color="purple"> </font> ooo pretty colors!
                <font color="brown"> </font> I see you can check your spelling too. Bwahaha!
                <font color="green"> </font> Em

Edit- crud. The colors didn't work. Oh well. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Nice job guys....

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    Nice job guys....

[/ QUOTE ]
                    whoops I wasn't logged in...still cool [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                    shawnlutz.com

Comment

Well ... wish I was not having as many problems with the new system as I have been. I had to re-register because I could not see any of the forums when I logged in. Now I am only able to see 4 forums (General Jackson/Charvel Talk, Jackson USA Guitars, Classified, and Dealer Ads)under my new name. Anyone have any similar difficulties? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

Comment

Looks nice. Just need to get used to it.
                          For me, it will take a week or so [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
                          By the way, these Graemlins...n [img]/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] <font color="blue"> </font>

Comment

I take that as a "No"? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Well, at least if I log out I can still read the forums ... just will not be able to reply ... heheh I emailed the admin folks. Maybe they can give me the lowdown.

How many emotes are in this new layout? I count 14 which seems to be quite a few less than the old layout. Then again, if I can only see only a part of the forums available then I suppose this could go for the emotes as well.

Comment

oops ... my last comment was meant for Eristic ... forgot to quote him. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                                [ QUOTE ]
                                Hmm. Gonna miss those handy-dandy Reply and Add Post buttons

What's with the Italics?

Newc

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep, the bold italics are a little hard on the eyes.

<font color="yellow">Otherwise it looks pretty cool - nice job!</font>

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea, eveything is nice except the italics. It's hard on an old fart's eyes. But thanks for the hard work, we appreciate the forums.
                                "POOP"

Comment

Working...
                                X