Anonymous-Unregistered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anonymous-Unregistered

What's the thing about the guy who posted under the name of Anonymous-Unregistered?!

Fong

Re: Anonymous-Unregistered

[ QUOTE ]
    What's the thing about the guy who posted under the name of Anonymous-Unregistered?!Fong

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="blue">Alright, I'll play...what's up with that Fong??</font>

Comment

You no longer have to sign in to post on the board. Personally I think that this a bad thing. I liked the way that it worked on the old board better.
      Oh, well... I guess it will take a few days to work out the kinks and stuff.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        [ QUOTE ]
        What's the thing about the guy who posted under the name of Anonymous-Unregistered?!Fong

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="blue">Alright, I'll play...what's up with that Fong??</font>

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry Sam, need to rephase my words, i meant what's with the display name "Anonymous-Unregistered" not the person who owns the name. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Fong

Comment

<font color="blue"> Yeah I think I may have just posted like that. I am also having trouble seeing some threads... The first 3 or 4 in General Jackson Charvel Talk aren't showing up...</font>

Comment

I would think that some <font color="red">Banned </font> folks could get in and post that way.
            Then again, I saw someone I know was banned in the "Who's online" section earlier.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              <font color="blue"> Yeah I think I may have just posted like that. I am also having trouble seeing some threads... The first 3 or 4 in General Jackson Charvel Talk aren't showing up...</font>

[/ QUOTE ]
              wulfe, go into My Home, edit your display preferences so that your "style sheet" is black. That should fix it
              Hail yesterday

Comment

I think they will fix it.
                Other wises all these banned ass members will wake up from dead.
                [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                X