Akira TakaWHOki?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Akira TakaWHOki?

Well, I've given up on finding a Killer RG-Prime for a decent price (much less at all), so I had to Newcenstein one together, and since I was Newcensteining anyway, I figured I'd use Jackson parts [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Presenting: The Phil Collen Warrior MG [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

USA PC-1 neck on a Japanese WRMG body - all I need now is to mount the pickups and string 'er up [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    More pics when I get it up and running [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Dr Newcenstein
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Re: Akira TakaWHOki?

hey, that's pretty cool! But do you reckon Joe will buy it? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    Hail yesterday

Comment

PCWMG!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

very nice , but you should get all the hardware in the same color , then it would definitely be killer.

That new check spelling function rules , although i'll probably still write mistakes even if i use it [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Yeah I still gotta put chrome knobs on it, but I'll either go with a gold or black nut (looks better on maple).

Newc
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

Comment

Nice axe!
            I like the Killer star shape a tad better than the Jackson Warrior, and the Jackson Kelly Star better than both. I also like the Kramer Voyager (the newer ones like from musicyo, and the later 80s ones that had the more radical shapem, mostly) but the Kelly Star rocks.. kind of like a modified cross between a Kelly and a Rhoads, looks bad ass.

Anyway that guitar is too cool, you get my approval [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Looks.... uhmmm... funny [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
              Hey, if you every want to get rid of the neck, please think about me [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Man ............DON'T be fuckin' with Akira!!

He's the man. EVH, Rhoads & Schenker all rolled into one.

He's #1 on my all time list of Git players...followed by Rhoads, EVH & Schenker.
                Kahler...Killing guitar values DEAD since 1981.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Curt's a Junior [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Too funny [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

And I like Akira, so no sweat [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Newc

Comment

Man, what happened to the rest of that PC1?

Comment

Are we talking Akira of Loudness fame?? First 2 albums RAWK!

Adrian
                      All hail the 'King'
                      R.I.P~ RLC

Comment

firewood, baby! haha. j/k. i love pc's.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          Are we talking Akira of Loudness fame?? First 2 albums RAWK!

Adrian

[/ QUOTE ]

I saw them live years ago and will always remember the singer saying: "You party well with loudness"
                          Great engrish I tell ya!

Comment

Hey, speaking of misinterpretations, Bon Jovi was in Japan and at the end of the show, Jon Bon shouted "You guys are **** AWESOME!" and left the stage. When they got backstage they noticed the crowd seemed kinda quiet, so he asked one of the local/venue guys if Japanese crowds were always so quiet once the band leaves, and the guy said "No. You just told them they were '**** awful' " [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Me and my brother used to make jokes like "Loudness sings; Looks That Kill - "She Got the rook that kee-ull! She got the rook that keeee-uh-hull" and "Ah Wee-membah You" from Skid Row [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                            Years later, my brother's in this bar in the Phillipines and there's a local Metal band doing Looks That Kill and I Remember You - and he's dying laughing because the vocals sounded exactly like we used to do 'em [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

So he calls home to tell me about it, and he said he had to get up and leave cuz the band thought he was laughing at them, but that they were really very good, it was just the accent [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc

Comment

Akira is an awsome guitar player I had the fortune of meeting him once, I'm like a foot taller than him also it was funny.Really down to earth, I have one of his solo cds & a couple of Loudness cds good stuff except some of the english [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc the egg is out of the nest soon the War bird will fly.
                              According To The Prophecy

Comment

Working...
                              X