New EVH Charvels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: CONSOLATION PRIZE

I’m betting TRO from Peavey. It should be fun to see how this unfolds. Any way you look at it, it is publicity for the Charvel line.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      I’m betting TRO from Peavey.

[/ QUOTE ]

For those who may not deal with legal issues much, "TRO" = temporary restraining order. Basically, someone sues and obtains a court order to stop a person, company, whatnot from taking or continuing some action.

In this case, Peavey may have gotten a TRO to stop EVH and Charvel from advertising, auctioning, or selling the new line, as it violates the existing contract between EVH and Peavey.

Footnote: This is semi-educated speculation. There could be 1001 different reasons why the auction was pulled.

Comment

Yeah I would be very careful about speculation here as it really could be anything.
        Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

go eddie!

Comment

Notice the open mouth [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

<font color="red"> Website is still up and running,</font> deadlinks and all... [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
              Facebook - Youtube

Comment

they're back in the saddle again.. or never left, just got rid of the store

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...=3&amp;rows=25

Comment

Weird. The earlier closed auctions indicate that the high bidders won those guitars. But the live auctions are for the same exact guitars? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] I'm thinking it's just an EBay fluke, but the appearances don't look good.

So, did Charvel's lawyers strike back and get the (speculated) TRO thrown out? ..."Hey Peavey! Pull my finger!" [img]/images/graemlins/fart.gif[/img]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]opcorn:

Comment

Those corn dogs are making me hungry. Someone actually bid $51.50 for ONE corndog? hehehe

Comment

• Re: New EVH Charvels

Anyone know the radius of the necks?

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        Anyone know the radius of the necks?

[/ QUOTE ]

Try asking Ed directly by using the eBay feature "Ask seller a question".
                        Henrik
                        AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Here's the scoop from the horse's mouth ( or maybe some other body part:

"Hello,
                          eBay closed everything down in error. They have since re-instated the auctions and the store is back open (but we are waiting for the auctions themselves to show up in our store). They were to have notified all users that had bids on the guitars to give them an opportunity to re-bid. Did you receive a notification from eBay?

We apologize for any inconveniences this has caused you. Please feel free to place new bids on any of the guitars currently available. We have added links to the new auctions at www.evh-guitars.com

Thanks for your patience.

Sincerely,
                          EVH Art Series Guitars"

Comment

Working...
                          X