What is JCF-YCE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is JCF-YCE?

The page is under construction and i have seen this in serial # section. [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Re: What is JCF-YCE?

i dont know either

Comment

It has to do with the JCF series guitars. I think. [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

but, I could be wrong.

Comment

its the JCF guitar thingy, was supposed to be a yearly run.. after the 1st series the project ran into some trouble, but AFAIK now its up and running again.

Comment

It's up and running again.
          It's a Yearly Collectors Edition (YCE) guitar paying tribute to famous Jackson/Charvels from days gone by.

Comment

here it is ..although now instead of 02 standing for the year it is the 02 guitar in the JCF series ..

Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

I wasn´t in on this, so if I get anything wrong hopefully someone with more knowledge will correct me.

The JCFYCE ´01 was a run of 25 (?) white RR´s available only to members of this board. The serials were handed out, principally, thru a "first come first serve"-thread...and your serial, if desired, is held for you every year...meaning that for example the guy with no.4 has first dibs on guitar no.4 every year. I think some people forfeited their serial during the series´ hiatus, meaning that they´re out of the upcoming lines (I´m not too sure about that, but I believe that´s how it works). I also believe that a replica of Robbin Crosbys "Big Red" King V is the upcoming JCFYCE ´04/´05...although I´m not sure about that either [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
              X