the new board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the new board

anybody else not like the new board that much? i dont like it very much. where is the tech board, the musicians board and the artists board? i miss those haha. and the emoticons dont work? also the new fonf isnt as good as the old one. just my 2cents$ but its still a killer board!

Re: the new board

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

J/K!
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Give it time. I think the new software looks good and the admins made a good transition. What are the boards you are talking about? Were they available in the old software?
      Henrik
      AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

From what I understand, some members w/ Junior Member status are not seeing all of the sections of the board. I'm guessing that this may stem from new code intended to restrict certain areas like the Classifieds. It'll get sorted out. I do miss the headbanging graemlin, though. Guess I'll go with \m/.

Comment

is it just my imagination or does the new board seem to load pages faster? [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Racer- So THAT's what you look like, huh? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Ohhhh...the truth comes out now....OUCH [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Mrs LPC [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                is it just my imagination or does the new board seem to load pages faster? [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I have to agree. I know that the searches are much faster. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

That is the only thing I don't really care about... it's not neccesary and makes the threads much harder to read....

Other than that, it's a decent upgrade... still not anywhere near as nice as Vbulletin, but it works I guess [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
                  The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

The only thing I find a little annoying is the italicized text in the list of top level posts in each section. That's a little hard to read. Otherwise thumbs up here.
                    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

It's not bad. It's just taking me a little bit to get used to. But it took me a while to get used to the old board too. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Jason

Comment

I am a junior member and i have access to all boards. Just remember it always takes a bit to work out all the bugs, but once you get use to it everything will be fine.

Comment

If you are not logged in, I found that you can't see everything.

Comment

Now the Graemlins are not visible unless you click on a link.... I don't care for that... I like the reply box at the bottom though.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                              Scott
                              Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Working...
                              X