Jackson 2004 price list (HTML)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson 2004 price list (HTML)

Yeah, the price list is available on the Jackson website - in pdf format only. If any of you guys/girls want to check it out in HTML:

Jackson 2004 Price List (google)
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Re: Jackson 2004 price list (HTML)

Thanks Ron! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

I'm really disappointed there's no sign of the neck-thru RR24. The new JS series models are in there though.

Comment

Hmm, I swear this price list was already on Jackson's website for quite some time now... I don't notice anything different since last time I looked at it a few weeks ago. [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] And I'm still wondering about that DK27D... other than the Phil Collen series, this is the only other guitar that will have DiMarzio pickups. That means the DK27D doesn't strictly belong to the MG Series any more, although it still has the EMG Afterburner preamp.

Comment

Why look at the google cached copy when you can view the acutal PDF file here:

http://www.fender.com/resources/pric...df/Jackson.pdf
          The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

LOL, read the post a little more deeper [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
            Yeah, the price list is available on the Jackson website - in pdf format only. If any of you guys/girls want to check it out in HTML:
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">it's for those that care not to have adobe installed to view pdf's

as well, the top of the google cached page says...
            This is the html version of the file http://www.fender.com/resources/pric...f/Jackson.pdf.
            G o o g l e automatically generates html versions of documents as we crawl the web.
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">

Comment

Originally posted by xenophobe:
              Why look at the google cached copy when you can view the acutal
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
              X