JCF (I have no life)Member-toejam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: JCF (I have no life)Member-toejam

nothing wrong with manboobs, gives you something to touch when you are bored [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

Comment

I used to be a JFC member, but I am a junior member once again!

not fair. . .

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Nar! The admins can start a Man Tits of The Month (MTOTM) for Joe. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Bahahahahaw
        Fong

[/ QUOTE ]

"The man-zeirre... no the Bro... Man-zeirre... the Bro..."

Comment

Bleh

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            nothing wrong with manboobs, gives you something to touch when you are bored [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

do you think he has time for being bored, judged by the # of his posts from the old board before the counter reset and his present count together.... don't think so [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Harrald

Comment

I was extremly bored yesterday at work, and it was the first time since i have joined (only a member since may) that i actually got to sit down and read this wonderful board. Oh trust me, in the future you will be hearing alot from me, i have many guitars, many years of playing and many opinions, some good some bad, but hey i try to be fare. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

[/ QUOTE ]

I got manboobs, too! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
                Mine are only like A cups. What about you? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

dang toejam, i dont think you have enough posts yet (LOL)

Comment

Gee, I never bothered to measure 'em! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Maybe one day when I'm drunk or something I'll post a pic! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Nooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]oke:

Comment

I think i am close to B or C cup, but mine are hairy (LOL)

Comment

i was probably a c cup lost 4 stone bernt my bra [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Well, I might as well post this pic once on the new board! LOL I had the left one pierced 13 years ago and the right one 10 years ago. The right one started migrating out last year, so I took it out. I just took the left one out a couple days ago just for the hell of it. I think I need some more tattoos or another random body piercing. [img]/images/graemlins/idea2.gif[/img]

Comment

aw man haha... i've seen that picture way too many times. I might have to do another crappy photoshop of it sometime.

Comment

LOL Like put Chuck's baby head on it again? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X