GuitarXpress?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GuitarXpress?

I have tried to log on to the GuitarXpress.com web site for to days with no luck. It say's the web site no longer exists? What's up??

Re: GuitarXpress?

i was just about to post about this too. [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] i went to log into it, and neither guitarexpress.com isn't workin' nor guitarxpress.com. anyone have any info.?

Comment

I looked at it a couple of days ago and it was fine. Tried just now and its not. Not sure what is up with it. I would imagine that it would back again soon though.

Comment

Hmmm. Curious. Possibly related: It seemed like GXP hadn't gotten any new USA Jacksons in since, like, summer NAMM or so. Or maybe they were, and just weren't updating their website?

Comment

Originally posted by shreddermon:
          Hmmm. Curious. Possibly related: It seemed like GXP hadn't gotten any new USA Jacksons in since, like, summer NAMM or so. Or maybe they were, and just weren't updating their website?
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I just talked to Lloyd, a few weeks ago. He'll be getting in some new stuff soon, and will be adding his own brand, as well. He's probably updating his website.

Comment

Yeah, I imagine he's updating his site. I tried a half hour ago, and it was down, but I was there the other night and it was working fine.
            The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

I was just on a few minutes ago, no problems. I also talked with Lloyd via email last week and all is well. I think he's just busy trying to get his new line of guitars off the ground.

KEN

Comment

Anyone here buy a DXMG-RHY from guitarxpress?

Comment

Working...
                X