Where to order RR1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to order RR1

Hi i need to order a RR1 from the internet, i live in Hong Kong.
    I've searched and asked all the online dealers provided in jackson's webpage, and only guitar asylum has what i want. he offered me ADMIN EDIT: DO NOT POST PRICES GIVEN TO YOU...READ THE TACKED THREADS ABOUT THIS. for shipping to Hong Kong.
    Is that considered expensive? cos i once heard someone said guitar asylum is on the expensive side. any other places i can order rr1? if not i'm just gonna buy it from asylum. please give some advice all experts in jcf! [img]graemlins/baby.gif[/img]

[ February 28, 2004, 02:54 PM: Message edited by: jsullysix ]

Re: Where to order RR1

www.eastonguitars.com
    www.mattsmusic.com
    www.guitarxpress.com

Probably the three most trusted Jackson dealers here. All of them have either strong ties here or to Jackson.
    The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Hmm, you never contacted me...

Im on the Jackson Online dealers page as well as
      having a banner on the JCF Dealer page.

www.vwallguitars.com

Wonder why I often get overlooked¿¿¿???

Comment

Jimmy - If you haven't already bought one, we ship overseas on a regular basis. Even after import taxes and shipping charges I can get the guitar to you for far less than you'd pay if you bought it locally. I can also assist in your dealing with Customs on your end. Finally, even if we don't have the exact guitar that you're looking for, I';d be happy to special order it for you.

Feel free to email me directly if you need further info.

Matt [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
        Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

jimmy, read this thread. there's a reason that threads are tacked at the top.

http://www.jcfonline.com/ubb/noncgi/...c;f=1;t=002117
          Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
          Sully Guitars on Facebook
          Sully Guitars on Google+
          Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

oops i am really sorry admin please delete this thread :S its against the rule!! [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

Ahhhhhhhhh, spring is in the air...the birds are chirping happily....the snakes are getting their pre-summer tans....and the tell tale screams of the new (or soon to be) nut-noose victims [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by LesPaulCustom:
                ....and the tell tale screams of the new (or soon to be) nut-noose victims [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Nick

Comment

Originally posted by xjimmyleungx:
                  Hi i need to order a RR1 from the internet, i live in Hong Kong.
                  I've searched and asked all the online dealers provided in jackson's webpage, and only guitar asylum has what i want. ADMIN EDIT: DO NOT POST PRICES GIVEN TO YOU...READ THE TACKED THREADS ABOUT THIS. Is that considered expensive? cos i once heard someone said guitar asylum is on the expensive side. any other places i can order rr1? if not i'm just gonna buy it from asylum. please give some advice all experts in jcf! [img]graemlins/baby.gif[/img]
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'm sure there are some Jackson dealers in HK. The bigger Tom Lee stores should carry some Jackson.

Also, this place might have some:
                  NELSON PIANO CO. 98 HAK PO ST.
                  MONGKOK, KOWLOON 852-2-395-2960 852-2-789-0798

I know they carry some guitars that you might otherwise have trouble finding in HK.

Good luck!

[ February 28, 2004, 02:55 PM: Message edited by: jsullysix ]

Comment

Thanks for the replies so far.

Vwall guitars: i did look at your site but there arent any RR1s availabe! thats why i didnt send you an email maybe. So do you have any rr1s now?

metal grasshopper: thanks for giving me this information. Tom lee has only one rr1/lighting graphics, its SOOO expensive and VERY scratched. Nelson piano company, is a f##cked up company with bad sales ( i really wanted to beat them up) and cheap guitars.
                    anyways is ADMIN EDIT: DO NOT POST PRICES GIVEN TO YOU...READ THE TACKED THREADS ABOUT THIS. a fair price or not? please understand one thing...in hong kong its really a headache to order guitar stuff like that [img]images/icons/blush.gif[/img]

[ February 28, 2004, 02:57 PM: Message edited by: jsullysix ]

Comment

no no, it's fine. just please be sure not to post prices given to you; it's for your own protection, along with that dealer's as well.

sully
                      Sully Guitars on Google+
                      Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

the price of the guitar is fair. as far as shipping...i suppose its alright, assuming its insured cause the case for Vs are huge and somewhat heavy.

Comment

matt i sent you an email.

Comment

ive been checking my email every 30 minutes these few days.... Mattmusic please reply my email asap... i am desperate for my rr1>_<

Comment

eh, give 'em a call...

sully
                              Sully Guitars on Google+
                              Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Working...
                              X