My favorites are the AT-1 and the PC-1.

DRH

Comment

Re: Jackson/Charvel collection

Originally posted by DRH:
      Very nice collection!

My favorites are the AT-1 and the PC-1.

DRH
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Both are great guitars, although I prefer the neck profiles on the PC-2's over the 1. Just feels a little less girthy in my hands, which makes it easire for me to play up high. Also, I prefer the Duncans to the DiMarzios. The PC-1 is my only floyd guitar as well as having the sustainer. I have toyed wiht unloading it, but I would miss those 2 things as they make the guitar unique next to the rest of my axes.

Comment

if you ever unload the sustainer of the PC-1, send me a mail!

Comment

Nice collection.

It's odd that you don't have a single "typical" J/C icepick headstock guitar in your collection. You don't see that everyday.

Comment

Originally posted by joe web:
            if you ever unload the sustainer of the PC-1, send me a mail!
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">It would definately be posted on these boards prior to Evilbay. That said, its highly probable that one of the2's (most likely the red one), and possibly the JJ Custom may be up before long.

Comment

Originally posted by jeff300:
              Nice collection.

It's odd that you don't have a single "typical" J/C icepick headstock guitar in your collection. You don't see that everyday.
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I have had a few in the past, but I got rid of everything with a Floyd except the PC-1. I really dont use the trem at all, so I prefer stop tails these days.

Comment

Working...
              X