Ebony on imports?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ebony on imports?

Hey, just for clarification, Jackson doesn't use ebony on import fretboards anymore, correct?

Newc
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Re: Ebony on imports?

What about the SLSMG, that has an ebony fretboard.

Comment

Ah, good point [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Newc
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I wonder if you can still get Ebony other than the SLSMG? Like on a Special Run like the white one we are getting? Jack.

Comment

Time to email Kevin!
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

at this point, we are going to Special Order Kevin to death [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] I would love to see next years Jackson Pro have Ebony on the board [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

I can say without a doubt that you can special order Kevin to death all you want. If you can round up 30 people to put significant chunks of cash into his pocket at once, YOU WILL GET HIS FULL ATTENTION.

Tequila helps too. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

In a similar vein, I wonder if Kevin & Jackson would be amenable to a neck-through.

Just in case anyone is planning a new special order, I would be the first to sign up to buy a neck-through, 1H EMG slanted pickup, 1 vol, 24.75" scale, archtop Soloist w/Floyd, mahogany body & maple cap, 22 frets & trans finish, but I'd settle for just a 1H version of the SL2H or SL2HMAH. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by quiksilver:
                  In a similar vein, I wonder if Kevin & Jackson would be amenable to a neck-through.

Just in case anyone is planning a new special order, I would be the first to sign up to buy a neck-through, 1H EMG slanted pickup, 1 vol, 24.75" scale, archtop Soloist w/Floyd, mahogany body & maple cap, 22 frets & trans finish, but I'd settle for just a 1H version of the SL2H or SL2HMAH. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Now your talkin'!! Put a Chlorine finish on it...I'm in for sure!
                  >>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

Ya Quikie, me too!! All Mahogany neck and body!! Just dreaming here [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

Many of the Charvel imports use ebony, but none of the Import Jacksons built for the USA.

At least not for a long time...
                      The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Working...
                      X