No announcement yet.

JE-1000 gainbooster...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how many different laiho fanboys are we gonna get here asking for the same things? :lol

we should definately put up a sticky that says "Alexi's gear-here. dont ask us!" :lol

Comment

LOL This thread's like two years old. Why the hell was it resurrected?!?

BTW, you must have gotten lucky, because the PA2 is a lot less noisy and better than the 20-year-old Jackson electronics.
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam
        BTW, you must have gotten lucky, because the PA2 is a lot less noisy and better than the 20-year-old Jackson electronics.
        Wrong. The Jackson electronics were actually made by Jesus 3 years before his death, and of course, like all electronics made by Jesus, they are noiseless and better than EMGs.

Comment

Originally posted by PallarAndersVisa
          Wrong. The Jackson electronics were actually made by Jesus 3 years before his death, and of course, like all electronics made by Jesus, they are noiseless and better than EMGs.
          LOL.

And for anyone that is asking questions that were asked too many times before - the search works now

Comment

I just picked up the EMG Afterburner which allows me to use a push/pull knob to turn on the boost and then dialin the amount of boost I want. It was about $20 more than the PA2 but now I have more functionality.

joe...
            www.godwentpunk.com
            www.myspace.com/godwentpunk

Comment

Originally posted by Nazgul
              - the search works now
              Yeah, we notice with the all the threads being brought back from the dead LOL!

Comment

Working...
              X