Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A funny story

This has happened last year when I was in Nevada soI tought I would share

...ok a local guitar shop near our hotel had this huge guitar expo every year where all the reps from the companys are there and stuff and as a way of advertising it, Jackson brought in Jenna Jameson. and they had radio commericals and stuff that were all like "Come to the House of Guitars! Buy any Jackson guitar and get your picture taken with Jenna Jameson" so of course i had to go with my friend to the Expo. when we got there there was a line of about 100 13yr olds waiting to see jenna jameson. it was hillarious. so anyways we were like 'screw that, lets try out some guitars'. so my friend is trying out this guitar and jenna jameson walks up to him and says in like a ditzy dumb blonde voice " Oh My God! thats like suchh a cool guitar!" and my friend just looks at her and says "Who the hell are you? get out of my face bitch". I never laughed so hard in my life.

She was quite offended and she left the guitar room and went into some interviews.

Do you have any story that hapened when you were playing your favorite jacksons at your local guitar shop?

Re: A funny story

daaammmmmnnnnn [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Did you see the Jenna Jameson autographed Jackson on eBay? $400 and it can yours. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

I've got a picture of her naked sitting on my lap. She was a featured dancer here at PT's Sports Cabaret. Worst (dancing) I've seen. She was on stage for about 3 or 4 minutes, collected all the money people threw at her and went back to the dressing room for the next hour and a half.

Comment

Well, guess she is not really know for that kind of dancing. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Yeah, her specialty is dancing the horizontal tango. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

When your nice enough on the eyes you don't have to acomplish much. Just look good and people throw money at you. How screwed up is that. Dana
              PS. She is nice eye candy. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] That's a pretty good story! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] That would have been something worth seeing. Shame you didnt get it on film.

Comment

Isn't enough of her on film? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Nick

Comment

Hambucker, that's funny as hell!!!!

Comment

Was your friend playing a Jackson when Jenna said "cool guitar"? I'd hate to think that she's jeopardizing her endorsement deal. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                        Takeoffs are optional but landings are mandatory.

Comment

Scott
                          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            Was your friend playing a Jackson when Jenna said "cool guitar"? I'd hate to think that she's jeopardizing her endorsement deal. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Sure thats why she came down to tell him that was a nice guitar (Dk1-Skulls)

Comment

<font color="yellow"> Classic </font> [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
                              Next time, fling some <font color="red">Soft Soap </font> at her face.(Looks like spuz)
                              Make her feel right at home. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X