Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Jackson ever bring back the Fusion??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Jackson ever bring back the Fusion??

These seem pretty popular....any chance Jackson might bring them back??

Actually I'd like to see short scale on other models too but I doubt Jackson would ever do something like a short scale Rhoads or Kelly.

Re: Will Jackson ever bring back the Fusion??

Don't know but I'll be there if they do [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

I would buy one with a San Dimas neck profile or even a Soloist profile, the regular Fusion necks are very thin,just a bit too thin for me. Jack.

Comment

Yeah, I don't like super thin necks, I actually like thicker ones myself. Thin ones tend to give me cramps...and I have small hands even.

Comment

Originally posted by ranalli:
          These seem pretty popular....any chance Jackson might bring them back??

Actually I'd like to see short scale on other models too but I doubt Jackson would ever do something like a short scale Rhoads or Kelly.
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">In the current USA line they have the SLS Soloist and the KV2T which are 24.75 inch scale guitars.

Comment

Yes Chris, I also like the SLS, maybe they will offer them with Floyds one day, although I would rather have a hardtail SLS like they are, and have a Fusion, just with a thicker neck profile. Jack.

Comment

Working...
            X