10 MORE DAYS TILL NAMM-OWEEN!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10 MORE DAYS TILL NAMM-OWEEN!!

Can you smell it yet? The faint aroma of trucks heading for Mashville carrying a sh!tload of gear to look at, drool over, and wish we could afford? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Re: 10 MORE DAYS TILL NAMM-OWEEN!!

Enough with the spam honey [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      Enough with the spam honey [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]Never had the honey Spam. Just the regular and low sodium, fried with eggs and hot peppers. [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Spam Spam Spam Spam, Spam Spam Spam Spam, Lovely Spaaaaaaam Wonderful Spam [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

It's not spam - it's making people anxious about it [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Newc
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          Can you smell it yet? The faint aroma of trucks heading for Mashville carrying a sh!tload of gear to look at, drool over, and wish we could afford? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc

[/ QUOTE ]

... and the bar owners wetting their pants because the boys from the JCF are coming...
          Occupy JCF

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            [ QUOTE ]

Newc

[/ QUOTE ]

... and the bar owners wetting their pants because the boys from the JCF are coming...

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] <font color="yellow"> NOW you're talking!!! </font> [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
            Scott
            Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Rock And Roll Crazy Nights, is all I got to say [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc

Comment

I dig seeing all the new stuff. If anybody is going, please
                take lots of pictures.

Comment

Should be a fun time indeed, any word round the campfire on special guests? I know Leatherface from Chainsaw Massacre is with Schecter

Comment

"I know Leatherface from Chainsaw Massacre is with Schecter."

Yeah, after he contacted every other manufacturer in the industry looking for freebies ... I know, I answered the first call to Jackson, then the call to Fender, then the call to Squier ...

M-

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

Yeah, after he contacted every other manufacturer in the industry looking for freebies ... I know, I answered the first call to Jackson, then the call to Fender, then the call to Squier ...

M-

[/ QUOTE ]

LOFL!!!!
                      Occupy JCF

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

M-

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Sorry I thought it was kinda cool, Bryniarski is a friend of mine

Comment

Will a new Jackson/Charvel catalog be out for this NAMM?

Comment

Catalog Shmatalog, is that all you Aussies think about - paper products? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]oke:

Newc

Comment

Working...
                              X