Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I promised pics.... so here they are.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I promised pics.... so here they are.....

My Charvel Model 6, my new Shannon Soloist I bought off of Joe_Steeler, and Me with Shannon.

I absolutely love this guitar!!!!!
    Jose was great to deal with! If you ever purchase anything from him do not worry about a thing! He made the deal absolutely painless... I cant say enough good things about this guy! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

I LOVE this guitar!!!!!!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Re: I promised pics.... so here they are.....

Nice axes bro [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Makes me want to get a S/S/H Soloist,even though I don't really like single coils [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

So you DID buy that Shannon from Joe! Congrats!!!! Outlaw, I have Duncan Hot Rails in the single coil positions... it's pretty much an HHH Soloist now. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] I think the SL3 has Hot Rails too.

Comment

Great axes! Sooner or later I'm gonna get a guitar that isnt a cool shape hahah.

Comment

Originally posted by Number Of The Priest:
          Outlaw, I have Duncan Hot Rails in the single coil positions... it's pretty much an HHH Soloist now. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] I think the SL3 has Hot Rails too.
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">The second EMG starts making 81s in single coil sizes,I'll like single coils more [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Nice axes, Wolfe. I love that red Model 6. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
            Scott
            Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

nice collection!

Comment

Thats a nice pair you have there Wulfe! [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

Congrats on the Shannon!

Comment

Awesome guitars! \m/
                    The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Originally posted by Outlaw:
                      </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Number Of The Priest:
                      Outlaw, I have Duncan Hot Rails in the single coil positions... it's pretty much an HHH Soloist now. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] I think the SL3 has Hot Rails too.
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">The second EMG starts making 81s in single coil sizes,I'll like single coils more [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">They do, and have been for years, the EMG-S...
                      "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
                      Gotta get away from here.
                      Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
                      Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

Damn nice axes bro! You've got good taste in guitars! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                        My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Originally posted by charvel750:
                          They do, and have been for years, the EMG-S...
                          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] Could you elaborate on that, please? [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] I've always thought the EMG-S was just a ceramic version of the alnico EMG-SA. I've been using the EMG-S for a while now and I find that it's definitely not as fat as a single coil sized humbucker like the Hot Rails, but those are just my observations. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Is anybody familiar with the Pearly Gates Pup?

Comment

NOTP, Well, if the EMG S is the ceramic version of the SA, then the 81 is the ceramic version of the 85. But the EMG S is as close as you can get to the 81 in a single coil EMG pickup. It's the only ceramic magnet single coil sized humbucker.
                              "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
                              Gotta get away from here.
                              Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
                              Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

Working...
                              X