Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I promised pics.... so here they are.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I promised pics.... so here they are.....

Great axes! Sooner or later I'm gonna get a guitar that isnt a cool shape hahah.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I like the dinky/soloist shape better than anything else. I outgrew the pointy stuff. I used to have a kelly, but I just dont care for them as much anymore. They still look cool but just not for me. [/QB][/QUOTE]

I wanna get the "stereotypical" 80's kinda axe. Like the axe Criss Oliva(Savatage) played, his Charvel. I've always loved the look of that kind of guitar, the Dinky and Soloists and such, the pointy ones attracted me first. I do alot of rythem work and I base my sound off a powerful rythem. I like the tone of Mahogany, much for the reason I'm getting my Custom Rhaods made of Korina. But I want that "Classic" axe with the Alder.

Comment

Yeah I wish they would have made a neck thru Kelly Star! That would be a sweet guitar. And someday I'll get a neck thru warrior. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Thanks guys! I really love em! As far as sound goes, this Shannon rocks! Its got the SD Pearly Gates Hum, and man thats got some serious bite. The singles sound great too.

Great axes! Sooner or later I'm gonna get a guitar that isnt a cool shape hahah.
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I like the dinky/soloist shape better than anything else. I outgrew the pointy stuff. I used to have a kelly, but I just dont care for them as much anymore. They still look cool but just not for me.

Comment

Neck thru star sounds sweeeeet!! Seen the one, I THINK at Namm with the green 3D looking skulls?

Comment

No I didnt see that one. Is it in the pics that were posted here? Or where did you see them? Were you at NAMM?

Comment

Saw it at Guitar Asylum. Nah didnt go to that NAMM show. I missed out on this one but I'm looking forward to the next one.

Comment

That is a Fastar; IIRC they are all bolt-ons.
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I have no idea what those are.

Comment

That is BAD AAASSSSS!!!

I never heard of a Fastar. When and How many were made?

Comment

Something tells me that was a one off. I seriously doubt they'd unleash a series with an excellent paint job like that!

Imagine seeing the ad for it.

Kelly Star: $1800
                      Kelly Star with Skulls: $3000

Comment

That's not paint, it's a holographic overlay that's glued to the top, and man, have I been trying to find those things [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Newc
                        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Fastars were made for Dan Fastuca from Jet Black if I recall correctly.

Holographic overlay? Sure, we say this overlay is cool, but we alllllll hate photoflame/pseudoflame. [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

That would explain how they made paint look holographic eh? [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

I've seen some of Dan's axes. He's pretty weird guy.

Comment

I've always heard the saying "I'd give my right nut...." but now I know what they meant. [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X