Concerning Randy...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Concerning Randy...

Does anyone have a source where I can pick up some 8X10's (reproductions will do just fine) and maybe even a poster or 2? I've had almost 0 luck trying to locate Rhoads memoriablia (sp?). Thanks in advance.
    How do you think we fund this organization? We're not exactly the March of Dimes.

Re: Concerning Randy...

One more thing, there was a black and white of him smoking a cig and tuning his guitar, I believe it was a centerfold from Player mag. I'd really like to get my hands on a reproduction of that to mat and frame for my office. Thanks again.
    How do you think we fund this organization? We're not exactly the March of Dimes.

Comment

Ebay, or I've got a poster out of a guitar world form 2 years ago that I won't put up so if you want it pm me your address I'll send it to you.

It's actually still in the magazine so I can just send you the whole mag.
      I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Hey bro, just want to let you know that the mag arrived the other day. Thanks again. I hadn't seen that article yet, I laughed through most of it. Sharons recollection of the early days cracked me up.

Comment

Go read my post in the non forum, I mailed that out 3-5 days after what got me laid off. So my company has no shit on me that they say they can't trust me. But glad you got it, it's a pretty cool artical. I got my sig from it
          I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Can anybody scan & post that article?
            Or is it online somewhere?
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

whats the date of the mag?
              "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX:
                Can anybody scan & post that article?
                Or is it online somewhere?
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">http://www.larz.tk/images/gwrr/gwrr1.htm

Comment

[img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] AP
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

..really cool article...Haven't seen that one since I left the Bahamas years ago...

Thanks for the link....

Givin' the Fish Away [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                    X