My latest GAS attack!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My latest GAS attack!!!

Great line up. Your home made display looks good also.
    ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

I'm-a-diggin the "Mighty KING"!!!!

Nice group!!

Adrian
      All hail the 'King'
      R.I.P~ RLC

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        First off, I think I'm going with EMG's 85-bridge 81-neck) for the King V.

[/ QUOTE ]

Excellent choice! That's how I set up my custom KV, and it's my favorite guitar!
        The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

<font color="yellow"> Those are amazing guitars you have there Señorrrrr!
          The KV looks awesome... [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] </font>
          Facebook - Youtube

Comment

Sweet gear, love the King V [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

I like that Trans-Blue Randy Rhoads and that Pink Soloist with the strat headstock and Jackson logo!!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] Ummmmmm....Yea. The Trans blue isn't a Randy Rhoads, and the Pink one isn't a soloist.
              >>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

Jim,
                Really nice collection! I have a TBK SLATQH also, annnd, I too am waiting on my Chlorine SL2T from Scott. I guess great minds think alike. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Love the PC-1. IMHO Euphoria is the most under-rated color Jackson ever put out. On a good quilt top, its SWEET! I love it. All you need now is a RR-1 to round out the collection.
                >>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

Awesome Jim love the KV,makes me want one everytime one of you guys posts a pic. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Sweet collection you have there!

Comment

your guitars look amazing together. love the colors.

did you buy the stand or make it yourself - it's so much more efficient and looks cool too to have them angled than side by side

Comment

Great collection!
                        I love that each guitar has different color from the others.
                        Love the Trans Black !

Comment

The rack is actually in my shop and it usually holds guitars that are waiting to be worked on. I put my own up just for the pics. I used a 1x3 piece of Flamed maple. I fastened it to the studs (veery 16" on center) then I used these hangers that I got off of eBay. They are actually made for Slat wall. I just fastened them directly to the maple. I wish I could find some more of those slatwall hangers. Does anyone know where I can get these? I need shitload!

Thanks for the compliments.

Jim
                          "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            Jim,
                            Really nice collection! I have a TBK SLATQH also, annnd, I too am waiting on my Chlorine SL2T from Scott. I guess great minds think alike. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Love the PC-1. IMHO Euphoria is the most under-rated color Jackson ever put out. On a good quilt top, its SWEET! I love it. All you need now is a RR-1 to round out the collection.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't wait for the Limited Chlorine! The euphoria finish is probably my favorite finish. I'm looking for (although I have no more $$$ [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img]) a string through black RR with gold hardware. Don't know what I'll do when I find one! I think more important than that one would be an 88 King V custom that Joe C owns. The thing thats so special about that one is that it was my very first Jackson that I bought brand new in 88 (ordered in 87). Stupid kid that I was, sold it on 1990. This is a really cool story that I'll post once I get up the cash to buy her back.
                            "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

Working...
                            X