8 MORE DAYS TILL NAMM-OWEEN!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8 MORE DAYS TILL NAMM-OWEEN!!

It's dead midnight - 8 full days till the NAMM doors open [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Newc
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Re: 8 MORE DAYS TILL NAMM-OWEEN!!

must... contain... self... and... not... go...

CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Occupy JCF

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

tic toc , tic toc, tic toc [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
        "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Doo do, da doo...

UPS dropped off my Namm badges today!
          The days are flying by!

Word on the street is that its going to be a smaller show than normal which is great to me.
          This way we can get more down and dirty with the gear and the manufacturers ;-)

Comment

Yeah, lots of touchy-feely-scratchy-denty on the gear [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
            X