Hmmm, so the DK27 has finally disappeared off www,JacksonGuitars.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hmmm, so the DK27 has finally disappeared off www,JacksonGuitars.com

Only to be soon replaced by the DK27D, I'm guessing.

And I'm also speculating that the DK27 was not very popular at all either. Does anybody else here actually have one?

Re: Hmmm, so the DK27 has finally disappeared off www,JacksonGuitars.com

I wanted one, but I wanted it with a Floyd.

Newc
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

http://www.jacksonguitars.com/gear/g...tno=DK27_Dinky

Its still there...?

Comment

Originally posted by Newc:
        I wanted one, but I wanted it with a Floyd.
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Same here brother!!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Crap, you know what? I just realized that I was clicking under Pro Series instead of MG Series. D'oh!!!!!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] But something DOES look missing from the MG Series... DKMGTFF I think? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Number Of The Priest:
          Only to be soon replaced by the DK27D, I'm guessing.
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">What is a DK27D [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
          >>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

It's the new version of the DK27, where the second D stands for DiMarzio since it has DiMarzio pickups instead of the EMG-HZs. It still retains the EMG preamp booster so it's still a part of the MG Series, I guess. Check the Jackson Price List for details. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
            X