Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MY NEW CHILDREN

hey all,
    I thought I'd post some pics of my new children introduced into my family by brett8388,GREAT GUY.. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    "thanx man,you take care of my little girl,I'll miss her...lol"

first up is SKULLY

and next is the warrior in bolted steel.

and with thier new siblings...lol
    they are both AWESOME axes, neckthru,
    scalloped heel,the only thing that gets changed are the pups [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] only EMG's will do for me,,,,now i just have to figure out how to put one in the warrior with NO mods to the body [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] i'm working on an idea though [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    MOSH ON
    DAVE
    "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Re: MY NEW CHILDREN

Sweet.... [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

When I get some more guitars, I think I may incorportate that idea you have there....nice....

But I'll have to get 4 or 5 more guitars first...if Mrs LPC doesn't kill me lol....

There are a few I want......

Big Red will be the next guitar welcomed into my stable

Comment

Nice! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

So that sounds like your 1 hum Custom Shop Soloist in BGF is with Brett now?

Comment

If I keep trading 2 for 1 I'll be down to 50 guitars in no time. Dave's Custom Shop (probably) prototype Shannon Soloist #1 is here to stay.

It was a great deal for both parties. Thanks Dave.

Brett

Comment

Originally posted by MOSHWITZ:
          and next is the warrior in bolted steel.
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] bolted steel rules! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] especially on a warrior. very nice!

kevin
          the trend is dead r.i.p. dime

Comment

Wow, that's a great trade for BOTH parties! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] So have you found out anything additional about that one-hum Shannon, Brett? [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

When I bought my Shannon form Joe_Steeler he included the 1998 catalog and right next to the green Shannon was a 1 hum blue ghost flame. Looked just like that one Mosh had and Brett has now.

I LOVE The Skully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

G-reat collection you got here dude! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

I agree nice collection and display case. [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]
                  Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Nice bolt on steel Dave!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Dave->
                    Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

I'm gonna have to get me a Warrior, they're just too damned sweet!
                      My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Nice guitar collection you have there. I really like the Warrior.

Comment

some damn nice guitars

Comment

[img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Im speechless and that never happens!

Comment

where do i start?
                              i guess ,first off thanx guys [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                              1)LPC..its very practical for me, i hate leaving my axes on stands or having to lug out the cases to switch while recording, and the display also serves as a security feature in itself...

as you can see the door shuts REAL tight i have to touch up the stain every so often, and due to the 6 in' of solid 3/4 in' plywood and 2X6 framing,when it is boltlocked the door AIN'T BUDGIN!!!!! I have ran from across my living room and put Both feet into that metal door and the only thing it did was hurt my foot [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

2)DJM... you are correct sir

3)BRETT...the pleasure was all mine man,i know you'll treasure it and take good care so the sorrow is minimal cause i know it is in good hands and still in the family so to speak

4)Shredder85...ya know i was never that crazy about the bolted steel graphic, unless it had the bomber graphics to go along with it,......till now
                              i think i kinda dig it [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

5)NOTP.....yes it was, I'm happy, and i know he'll take care of it, i do too, but i play the SHIT out of them, start riots and get ashtrays launched from the pit...lol

6)wulfe13... [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] im digin skully too..do you think you could post a pic of that catalog page?
                              I'd like to see that.

7)miffy rules....thanx man
                              8)richard...thanx man
                              9)budman....thanx man,,is it you that makes the pup rings?
                              10)mm2002.....ya i dig it , they blance well too [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                              11)flyingjordy.....thanx man
                              12)youngguitarist...thanx man

13)RR_1525..... i am now to, [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                              "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Working...
                              X