MY NEW CHILDREN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: MY NEW CHILDREN

I really like the display case. Nicely done.
    I am trying to trade/sell a couple of "non-Jacksons" so I can get a RR5. When I do that, I would like to do some kind of "wall mount" thing too.
    Those are amazing guitars, I really like skully.

Comment

very nice! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey Mosh, sorry I just looked again and its S/S/H with just a volume knob. When I posted I guess I was just picturing your Shannon in my head (or something). Anyway sounds like a good trade on both ends.
        Is that case made with glass or Plexi-glass? Did you build that yourself?

Comment

Those skulls look way cooler than the other style! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

dude, is the skull a soloist or a fusion. i have a soloist with the awesome full pile graphic.

Garry [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey Wulfe [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] no, no glass. Yes, i did build it myself, i need to finish it the inner rim where you can see the plywood and the 2X6 needs to be wrapped in the camo material like the rest of it, its got a rope light though, so when i turn the room lights off its lit up,that is the room light switch in the disply though, i just plug in the rope light. here is an older pick of it lit up

Gtrplyr666.....neckthru,scalloped heel soloist baby [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
              "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

i don't know about your guitar, but my buddy's guitar (dinky) has the same graphic (bolted steel). and, if you look close enough, it looks like there's rust running off from the bolts. THAT'S art work. check it on yours to see if there is. i couldn't see close enough...

kevin
                the trend is dead r.i.p. dime

Comment

Originally posted by shredder85:
                  if you look close enough, it looks like there's rust running off from the bolts. THAT'S art work.
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Now you KNOW we need a pic of that now! [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

hmmm, i may be able to do that tomorrow night or the next. i'll update when i do [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

kevin
                    the trend is dead r.i.p. dime

Comment

Originally posted by shredder85:
                      i don't know about your guitar, but my buddy's guitar (dinky) has the same graphic (bolted steel). and, if you look close enough, it looks like there's rust running off from the bolts. THAT'S art work. check it on yours to see if there is. i couldn't see close enough...

kevin
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">hey kev [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                      mine looks more like shadows than rust. kinda like the bolts are not flush. this axe is from 1990,and the graphic is front only. the newer vers. of the graphic is different in the detail and is on both sides. here is a couple of pics.
                      the more i play it and look at it the more i'm startin to dig it [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                      "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

I also have a 1990 warrior in bolted steel, the newer ones look like rivets not bolts
                        METAL, LIVE IT!

Comment

Very, very nice Dave!!! I like the warrior. Matt at Matt's Music has one and it's nice but I agree with some of the posts here...your graphic looks a little better with the bolts being a little more detailed. Beautiful case display too...

Dangerous, but Worth the Fish [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by jacksonaxes:
                            I also have a 1990 warrior in bolted steel, the newer ones look like rivets not bolts
                            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">does yours have the same pattern?

thanks fish [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Yes, mine looks like the same pattern, I'll post pics someday.
                              METAL, LIVE IT!

Comment

Working...
                              X