Ordered my custom jackson yesterday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ordered my custom jackson yesterday

I placed my order with Kevin at Easton Guitars yesterday. Heres what im getting:

jackson kv2
    trasparent black flamed top
    24 frets scalloped
    dimarzio evolution and tone zone pickups
    all korina body

he said it will take about 120 days for me to get it, the suspense is killing me. by the way i dont know if it has been mentioned, but he confirmed to me that jackson is raising their prices 15% on all USA models august 1st so if any of you are planning on ordering one you might want to do it fast

Re: Ordered my custom jackson yesterday

Well the price increase is no bugger for me since I wont be able to afford a custom in at least 2-3 years...

BTW, you'll have a nice KV2 there [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] did you had any other ideas that bugged you or were you sure about what you wanted?

Comment

That seems to be a hell of a lot faster than it was taking before. BTW, sucks on the 15% increase because I want to order an SL2HT in the next couple of months.

Comment

Yup, its true!
        The price increase is on EVERYTHING.
        The import line is increased only 5% I beleive.

So please get your orders in and a deposit on them before Aug 1st.
        Whether you get it from Me, ke or matt...
        If you can swing it, NOW is the time to get it ordered.

Comment

is that for Europe to

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            by the way i dont know if it has been mentioned, but he confirmed to me that jackson is raising their prices 15% on all USA models august 1st so if any of you are planning on ordering one you might want to do it fast

[/ QUOTE ]

I figured they were planning on do that and next year it will be another 15%!!! [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]

Remember guys back when I said that all of the exposure that Jackson was get maybe a bad thing in a way. yeah... [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

I just hope that the quality doesn't go down.

Oh, Congrats on the custom!!!

Nick

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              BTW, sucks on the 15% increase because I want to order an SL2HT in the next couple of months.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would say get the downpayment saved up and then place your order like Scott said. As long as the dealer has the order in before August 1st, you should be able to get it at current prices.

By the way as I just checked the calender, you might want to have any orders in by Friday July 30th, as august 1st is a Sunday, and I'm guessing FMIC may not take orders on Saturday the 31st.

Congrats on the Custom. It doesn't sound like it should set you back that much more than a stock KV2.
              KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
              I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Comment

It's now or never I guess, I NEED to get a Jackson, but I still can't decide between a KV2, RR1T or SL2H [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

Nice [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                  X