Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My new theory on Charvel and EVH.

[ QUOTE ]
    I think hes an addict(alcahol) and addicts tend to be controling..He totally controls the band.Totally controls the music.Just fired his long time sound engineer..His contract with peavey ends in OCT I believe..I wouldnt buy one of his guitars at all..Just give him time to kill himself then watch all the striped guitars that will be made then..He'll be dead and no one can get sued..Valerie wont care and wolfie will probably be drunk too..After all the only example he has is EVH...Like I said addicts are controling by nature so he will definetly be making a deal where he has total control...Peavey is smart to not resign him ..Hes a nobody..hasnt had a hit in decades..Old school shredding is out..at least for the people buying CDs .. I personally like shredding...

As far as the apms go well who cares...Whatever company cuts a deal with that man will get nothing from him but a 5150 sound alike..Peavey has Joe satriani now and the 5150 is outdated...Marshall dont really need an endorser, they rock period..Marshall amps can sell on tone alone...Ya never know though..Fender may just be wanting into the rock guitar market..There clean sound is second to none...A loud heavily distorted fender,that might sell...I bet it will be nothing more than a 5150 though...
    I cant deny EVH can play and has been an influence on tons of guitar players,but his style of playing is history..Nu metal is selling ..Plus those Ebay guitars are around 6 grand and thats wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to much for a guitar like that...Custom shop guitars arent that high...

[/ QUOTE ]

I am not sure if this guy notices, but a hell of alot of new metal bands use the 5150 as well as punk bands. Truthfully the 5150 is a good amp for the money and i think you will be seeing alot of upcoming musicians using it because they can afford it and get great tone out of it.

Comment

Working...
    X