Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whats my amp

its a peavey but whats the name of the model and
    when was it made i know it just test'in you [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Re: whats my amp

know one knows cum on [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

Comment

It's an old "Classic" 2X12 combo made in the late 70s or early 80s (hell I don't remember back that far!) Decent old tube amps I guess but I never thought they had any balls (especially considering they weighed like 5000 lbs!!!) [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img].
      My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

I'm guessing..........1976?
        Hail yesterday

Comment

looks a lot like an old Reknown 400 that I used to have... but that's not the same, it only looks similar. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
          The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

your right vitaminG it was made in 76 and was
            retailed for $360 good man. bye the way it has balls love it [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              know one knows cum on [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/rant.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/rant.gif[/img] I REALLY hate it when people use cum instead of come...jeeze, its 1 letter longer....whats so hard about it? [img]/images/graemlins/rant.gif[/img]

Mrs LPC

Comment

what about people who use "neone" in place of anyone? Also, only one letter longer
                Hail yesterday

Comment

The one that really gets my goat is when people say gr8 OH GOD!!! I guess I think if its a word, it needs to be spelled out...I can see saying like yall and stuff like that, but cum/come is two totally different things and I just dont think "cum" was necessary here...come to think of it, this entire thread needed to be in the amp section....OH GOD IVE TURNED INTO RON!!!

Comment

Yeah, The Amp section thats where it belongs..........on the Peavy forum [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

yea i should have put it on the amp and effects
                      part don't know why i did'nt [img]/images/graemlins/sleep.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                      X