Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 1990 Jackson Custom Shop ???

Originally posted by A.Pulverizer:
    Some of us remember the 1st thread and know what you paid for it.
    I'm sure any lowball offer still makes you $. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">As much of a steal as that was, his offer was much lower than that.

Comment

Jeff,

Hey.. I didn't mean to insult you. I've been through hell and back trying to get a kramer I have here to stay in tune with any nut other than locking and I've finally given up. Even went through the hellacious process of installing a rollernut which, combined with locking tuners still didn't work. Anyway, I hope I didn't offen you [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Rich

Comment

So jelyfinger pops up here with a value questions, lowballs you & then disappears? what a cheapass.

Comment

Originally posted by deviltronix:
          Jeff,

Hey.. I didn't mean to insult you. I've been through hell and back trying to get a kramer I have here to stay in tune with any nut other than locking and I've finally given up. Even went through the hellacious process of installing a rollernut which, combined with locking tuners still didn't work. Anyway, I hope I didn't offen you [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Rich
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">No worries at all. I wasn't the slightest bit offended. [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Almost everybody makes the comment that "it can't possibly stay in tune without a locking nut". Beleive me, I was the first to be surprised that it does.

Comment

questions are better than 200 "Hi, I'm new" threads...

Comment

Originally posted by jeff300:
              </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by A.Pulverizer:
              Some of us remember the 1st thread and know what you paid for it.
              I'm sure any lowball offer still makes you $. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">As much of a steal as that was, his offer was much lower than that. </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]
              Jelyfinger, you need to go away if you shot the guy an offer that low.
              [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
              X