• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• has anybody got a stryper custom king v

has anybody got a jackson like michael sweet
    [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Re: has anybody got a stryper custom king v

Michael played a Rhoads not a King, But if I ever do a custom it'll be that with flip flop yellow sharkies, reverse headstock, Non ressed floyd, 2 EMG's.
    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Didn't he also play a Kelly?

Comment

Yep, but I've got another version of a cudtom kelly I want [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

Yeah I loved that Kelly!!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] Well the Rhoads was nice too.... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Did he pretty much have the same paintjob on the Kelly and RR? I sorta remember seeing pics...that had the yellow logo and binding?
            RIP Donny Swanstrom...JCF bro
            RIP Dime

Comment

Ya pretty much the same

Comment

Here's pic of my Stryper-refinned Rhoads. I got it autographed by all 4 guys during the last tour. I sent it out to Lee at GMW to clean up the paint under the floyd and to replace the electronics.

Comment

I was never a Stryper fan...don't even know if I've heard them b4, but their axes were killer! Fritz...nice RR!
                  RIP Dime

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    Here's pic of my Stryper-refinned Rhoads. I got it autographed by all 4 guys during the last tour. I sent it out to Lee at GMW to clean up the paint under the floyd and to replace the electronics.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] Oh man, that is fukkin schweeeet! No not Michael or Robert... just sscchhwwweeeett! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Styper RAWKED by the way....

Comment

I have a Stryper Rhoads. Mine is slightly different than Michael Sweet's. Mine has a trem and black/yellow Dimarzios.

Pics here: http://home.tampabay.rr.com/spiderweb/stryper

There are also pics of Michael Sweet with his Rhoads and Kelly.

The paintjobs on the Rhoads and Kelly are not very similar - yellow and black yes - but not the same. I'd love to have a Kelly like his with the reverse headstock and all.

Comment

Here's a picture for ya:

Comment

Nice pic...so I take it their axes were all different versions of the yellow/black paintjobs. That star in the back is sweet too! Any particular reason for the yellow/black theme, or was it just their "thing".

- Joel
                          RIP Dime

Comment

Yes. Those were all Oz Fox's guitars. Most were stolen. Yellow/Black was just their thing. They had that going on before they even went to the name Stryper. They used to tape up their guitars before they got the custom Jacksons.

Comment

Awesome! Man...ya gotta wonder what happens to these guitars when they get stolen. I mean so many of these star guitars are just so damn custom and special...do they just throw them under the bed forever until they die. What's the point? I mean how many famous guitarist's have had axes stolen?
                              RIP Dime

Comment

Working...
                              X