Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huzzah! US Fusion!

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...23997206PhHAjd

Picked it up from Stephan on Saturday, Loving this thing. People at the church I play at loved it, too. [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Re: Huzzah! US Fusion!

Pretty sweet! I've always liked that shade of blue.

Comment

I love it! Very stylish.
      Henrik
      AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

I concur, that is a beautiful Jackson. Now you just need some EMG's [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by PaddoK:
          I concur, that is a beautiful Jackson. Now you just need some EMG's [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Funny you should mention that!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Joseph, if you think you might want to try some EMG's in it.. let me know, I know a guy that had a set of EMGs in the 81/S/S config. that I was gonna put in that guitar.. but ended up not doing it.. I can put you in touch with him or just tell him your interested if you want them.. I talk to him pretty regularly... I don't know exactely how much he was wanting for them, as we always did "just come and get them, and we'll settle up later" kind of dealings.. But, I'm sure he'd treat you right..

Comment

Wow dude!! I sold one just like that, very cool color isn`t she [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] Glad you like her [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

very nice. Congrats! [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]
              Hail yesterday

Comment

Damn that's the one I wanted! [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]
                My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Very nice score. My Fusion is my favorite player.
                  Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

Originally posted by Stephan:
                    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by PaddoK:
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Funny you should mention that!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Joseph, if you think you might want to try some EMG's in it.. let me know, I know a guy that had a set of EMGs in the 81/S/S config. that I was gonna put in that guitar.. but ended up not doing it.. I can put you in touch with him or just tell him your interested if you want them.. I talk to him pretty regularly... I don't know exactely how much he was wanting for them, as we always did "just come and get them, and we'll settle up later" kind of dealings.. But, I'm sure he'd treat you right..
                    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I might be interested. Will the filter circuit work with any pickups?

Comment

wow thats sweet!

Comment

Hey Joseph, I don't know about that... If it would work or not.. [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] I'm kinda clueless with the guitar electronics, unless it's a direct take out a replace job or I have detailed instructions.. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Let me see if the guy has them still and what he wants for them, in case you decide you want them.. I'll PM you with what I find out..

Comment

Working...
                        X