UK Jackson Distributer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UK Jackson Distributer

Does anyone know who's the current Jackson distributer for the UK?

Thanks Jon

Re: UK Jackson Distributer

Everything for the EU region goes through the main depot in Düsseldorf,Germany nowadays...

Comment

Unless its service your after just get the guitars from the USA. Its much cheaper and you dont have to wait as long.

Comment

check www.musicstorekoeln.de

it's a german shop, but they are not expensive and they'll bring it to england for only 14 euros...

Comment

Thanks for the replys [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

As I'm not really looking for a Expensive USA Jackson (I wish I could afford one!)I don't think buying from the US will save me anything as normally you have to pay an Import charge etc.

I'd rather buy from the UK so I can try the guitar out, but I check that site out thanks! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

try Thomann and Musik Produktiv too.

Comment

Originally posted by madhuskey:
              You'll save yourself a good £500 on a US Jackson over the dealer prices we have to pay here.
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You're truly right, I made my custom shop order through a 'certain dealer' mentioned in this thread, and saved and got alot better customer service. And because everything around here (finland) has to go certain 'routes' this way it works also ALOT faster [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

With the Pound exchange rate against the Dollar at the moment you'd have to be nuts to buy a Jackson in the UK.

Go try it out in a UK store and then price it up against Matt, Kev Easton, Lloyd etc....

Ive bought Jacksons off US dealers and the service is top notch.

You'll make a huge saving and have the guitar you want in no time..... [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Steve

Comment

Jon - If you're looking for a guitar, we ship overseas on a regular basis and can assist with your purchase. Get in touch with me if you have any questions!

Matt [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
                  Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Jon,

Its cheaper buying from the States, all you have to pay is Shipping and Import Duty. You'll save yourself a good £500 on a US Jackson over the dealer prices we have to pay here.

Steve

Comment

In Europe, Charvel/Jackson is distributed by Fender Europe. Fender Europe is divided in local divisions, for Great Britain and Ireland it's Fender GBI. Fender has a central warehouse in Rotterdam and a warehouse at the Fender Europe headquarter near London Gatwick. Regardless of the local division, all custom orders are handled by Fender Europe headquarter.

The people at the Fender Europe headquarter in England are very kind, the people at Fender Germany are imo arrogant. I prefer to deal with the people in UK, they are great.

Comment

Working...
                      X