No announcement yet.

I just bought this REALLY CHEAP!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just bought this REALLY CHEAP!!!!!!!

Charvette Acoustic

I just saw this on EBAY, and since I've been without any acoustic since the great heist, I figured why not. Anybody know much about these? I'm planning on sending it to Audrich (the ultimate guitar guy for sure) for a good once over as soon as I get it. Basically I was wonderring if this is a score? Anyone?
    Woo Hoo SCORE!!!!!!
    0%
    CRAP CRAP CRAP!!!!!!
    0%
    Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Re: I just bought this REALLY CHEAP!!!!!!!

I don't know much about those, but I think it looks cool. I don't think you can go wrong for that kind of money.

Comment

Guys can we not do polls in this forum please ..
      Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Poll or not, that Charvette looks badass. I didnt know it was avaible acoustic.

Comment

Looks cool.

Its project time.

Comment

Sorry Kevin...... Had a blonde moment.
            Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Damn! I've been wanting to score one of those, but when my head is turned, there it goes... Darn good price!
                Occupy JCF

Comment

Very cool!! Jack.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    Guys can we not do polls in this forum please ..

[/ QUOTE ] What happened to the polling place forum? I don't see it or am I just stupid [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]. Anyhoo, where can we do polls?

Comment

We have a minor issue ..apparently it's an all or nothing thing. We can't shut it off per forum according to Jeremy so we will allow polls provided they are in their respective forums ...
                      Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

So if this thread was in Charvel Import, it'd be OK?
                        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Could we (by we I mean you [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]) create a "Polling Place" forum and just let it be part of the rules that the poll type threads only be posted there? Even though you couldn't shut it off in other forums, it'd be part of the rules to only do them there, like not posting your own auction or other rules. Just a thought. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Actually, I never visit the "Polling Place" forum, and I think it should be proper to post a poll in whichever forum the poll is "on topic" in. Just my opinion of course.
                            The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

My vote is to eliminate polls altogether. I think they serve no purpose.

Comment

Working...
                              X