RR model

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RR model

What is a fair price for a usa custom neck thru 1996 rhodes near mint with u0 serial #

Re: RR model

A 96 Rhaods with a U0 s/n wouldn't be a custom. I'd say $700-$900 depending on condition. Maybe more for a KILLER graphic or paint. Pics would help.

Oh, and you'd do better if you posted this in the "Jackson USA Guitars" section.

Welcome to the forum, maybe try an introductory post in the "General" section.
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

You might want to learn how to spell Randy's name right also. [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX:
        You might want to learn how to spell Randy's name right also. [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Well Ron, ya finally got me! Although, it was an obvious typo, and not a misspelling.
        [img]graemlins/images/icons/mad.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by StukaJU87:
          </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by RacerX:
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Well Ron, ya finally got me! Although, it was an obvious typo, and not a misspelling.
          [img]graemlins/images/icons/mad.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
          </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I think he was going after the original poster, who spelled it 'Rhodes', and not you [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Yeah, even though you did fuck it up as well [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Newc
            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

These false Jacksonfreak "typo" excuses will not work on me, knaves! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
              X