price of a kelly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• price of a kelly

2 out of 5? Sounds beat! Can you describe the guitar and condition better? Or take some pics? The case and EMG helps the value somewhat, but without further info....
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Re: price of a kelly

hmmmm. [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] 2 out of 5 also translates to 4 out of 10.... with is only 40% out of 100% in the grand scheme of things.... Tell him you will give him $75.00 [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

price of a kelly

hello metalheads,
      i am new here, and my first question is:
      a friend is offering me a kelly professional, condition is a 2 out of 5, with case and one emg 81!?
      is a price of 350 € ?? a good deal?

thank you

Comment

hello,

the prob. is that here in austria the guitars are quite more exprensive than somewhere else.!
        i meant the condition is good- near mint!
        rosewood fre board, 24 jumbo frets, dot inlays..and strap locks, and case!

Comment

If it is near mint, why did you say 2 out of 5? If it is near mint with case, then yes $350 american is a good deal. Or should I say a fair deal.

Comment

Oh, and welcome to the family!

Comment

Dot inlays? Bleah. It's a Made in Japan Kelly Standard. With case and the EMG I guess it's an OK deal.

Oh wait, 350Eu = 430 US. Hmmm over here that'd be a little high. But in Austria? Who knows?
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

i meant that 1 is the best condition and 5 the worst!
                what could you tell me about the guitar, ev. features, cause i cant find so much in the internet!
                i know it cant never be like an usa jackson, but how far is it like a usa!

thanks, for so much replies!

Comment

Originally posted by NES:
                  i meant that 1 is the best condition and 5 the worst!
                  what could you tell me about the guitar, ev. features, cause i cant find so much in the internet!
                  i know it cant never be like an usa jackson, but how far is it like a usa!

thanks, for so much replies!
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Ahhh... [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] well that clears some of it up for me.

Comment

Working...
                  X