san dimas reisues 95 -97 any good ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• san dimas reisues 95 -97 any good ?

are they anything like the real ones and what is the general opinion of them

Re: san dimas reisues 95 -97 any good ?

They are nothing like the real ones but they rock in their own right. My SD1 Koa is one of my fave guitars, it is an awesome player.

Comment

I have about twelve of them and I'm happy. For the money they are the best guitar bargin out there. I have two SD#1, Two SD#2, One SD#3, One SD#4, One SD#5,one SD Traditional, One SD Standard, and a Surfcaster with a 96 reissue neckplate and a made in USA headstock. I have also owned two of the TL-1 tele's. JMO Dana

Comment

they are very good guitars. absolut high quality materials used and very well build.
        i own the SD#1 (koa) and a SD#3. the only modification i did was changing the neckpup to a tonezone, to get more lowend.
        i love both SD guitars.

Comment

I had a koa SDII,excellent guitars,very high quality,nice fast necks & the Dimarzios sound great!!The only complaint I've ever heard is that the headstock is fugly!!& it is!!Chucksplatter

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            I have about twelve of them and I'm happy. For the money they are the best guitar bargin out there. I have two SD#1, Two SD#2, One SD#3, One SD#4, One SD#5,one SD Traditional, One SD Standard, and a Surfcaster with a 96 reissue neckplate and a made in USA headstock. I have also owned two of the TL-1 tele's. JMO Dana

[/ QUOTE ]

SD 4 [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

I have 4 and I love them (SD1 Koa is the best!)
              CHeers
              Ian
              Popular is not the same as good
              Rare is not the same as valuable
              Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

thanks for all the replies ive never played a real san dimas so i was just curious how the sd3 i got off ebay compared i have to admit its probably the best ive ever had

Comment

Working...
                X