• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Does waiting always suck.

im waiting for mine to get done...june or july...grr

Comment

oh yes, waiting sux! i hate it everytime i buy a guitar. normaly i do what mm2002 said before: restringing, cleaning and playing my other guitars.

Comment

Listen to the old Swedish thrash metal band "Fallen Angel" (they don't exist anymore, and their recordings are hard to find). [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Absolutely great! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
        I guess the only catch would be that you probably wanna play along on the RR1T! [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Anders
        https://www.facebook.com/cutupofficial

Comment

Scour the net for funny pics!

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Well, I sent out a cashier's check out to Canada last monday, the dude just got it yesterday, and I want my Mesa Rackmount Rectifier....

Bah... gotta wait like everyone else...
            The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Flatpicker, did you score the black RR1T that's shown on Kevin's web page?

Comment

Originally posted by 10SECONDLX:
                Flatpicker, did you score the black RR1T that's shown on Kevin's web page?
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">No, White with black bevels.
                Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

Very cool! I have my eye on the black RR1T he has. Be sure to let us know how you like it.

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX:
                    Scour the net for funny pics!

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I waited 12 years to have my first Jackson. I spent that time dreaming and playing other guitars. I can tell you one thing: it was worth all the waiting! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

10SECONDLX,
                        I can give you an Idea as to how it plays but not as to how it will sound. I had Kevin swap the Jazz and JB for a BBQ bucker set. Just can't take a JB, too harsh to my ears.
                        Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

Working...
                        X