3 MORE DAYS TILL NAMM-OWEEN!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 MORE DAYS TILL NAMM-OWEEN!!!

...And the Number thou shalt count, is 3; no more, no less.

Newc
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Re: 3 MORE DAYS TILL NAMM-OWEEN!!!

[img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] This time tomorrow I'll be at Newark airport waiting to board the big bird to NASHVILLE!!!!! SWEET!!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

This time tomorrow I'll be waking up and loading up the car [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

You guys have a great time -
        there will be some nice sparkle silver [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
        Can't wait to see picts.

Comment

This time tomorrow I'll be standing in Nashville.

If anyone wants to PM me with numbers to connect at NAMM, today would be the day to do it.
          Occupy JCF

Comment

My 93 yr. old grandmother had a stroke last nite, doctors are saying 3-5 days. So I may be going back to NJ instead of heading to Nashville. It's touch and go for the next few days...

Comment

Damn.....sorry to hear that bro. My thoughts and best wishes for your Grandma and your family.
              Scott
              Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Sorry to hear that Ralph... my GF's mother just died a couple of weeks ago... And both my grandparents passed away last year. I hope she pulls through... you'll be in my prayers.

Comment

Sorry to hear that Ralph! I wish the best for you.
                  Occupy JCF

Comment

Ralph...sorry to hear the bad news bro.

I too, am out for lack of funds. My house closing didn't happen yet due to stupid legal bullsh!t, and I was depending on that cash to have on hand. Oh well...there's always Winter NAMM.

Comment

WTF???? We'll miss you Ken. Crap, I hope guys don't start dropping out like crazy now.
                      Scott

Comment

Yuppers!!
                        I'll be in Nashville in less that 24 hours!!!!!!!!!

Namm-hoooooooo

Comment

<font color="aqua">Man, I'm bummed that I won't be making it to NAMM. Please take lots of pics so I can pretend I was hanging with you guys k? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] </font>
                          Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            <font color="aqua">Man, I'm bummed that I won't be making it to NAMM. Please take lots of pics so I can pretend I was hanging with you guys k? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] </font>

[/ QUOTE ]
                            You'll be sorely missed. Good thing there will be plenty of booze to ease the pain! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                            Scott

Comment

<font color="aqua"> Thanks so much Scott, I'll ease the pain the best way I know how also..... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]. Have a safe trip and a great time!! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] </font>
                              Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Working...
                              X