X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 3 MORE DAYS TILL NAMM-OWEEN!!!

So how are we all gonna meet up?
    some rendezvous point?

I know I have meetings with Jackson Fri from 12-2 then dinner with the Jackson/FMIC guys Friday nite....

Here's me number, give me a call.
    Scott (Stuka), I got yer number in my phone.

Comment

i will be there on Sunday!! Hoping to see the Jacksons and Hamers and the Carvin Carved tops. Jack.

Comment

Ralph - Sorry to hear about your Grandmother - God Bless y'all.

I got no cell, but I'll call somebody when I get there (somebody PM me yer numbers).

Newc
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

damn Ralph,, my deepest condolences..
          We will be in Nashville on Fri morning but I, like Newc have no cell..... aaaaa..... anymore [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
          so i guess i'll have to hook up at the show and hope to recognize some of you and maybe someone can point out everyone else.
          is everyone hooking up ,,,fri night somewhere? or are we not that far yet?...........can't wait......must ....contain..... my ......sellllllfffffffffff.... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
          "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Newc... Look me up at the hotel...
            Occupy JCF

Comment

Still hoping to get there, if my grandmother hangs in there (she's tough!).

Here's a pic of my ugly mug and the wife, we will both be there if we come.

You'll know us right away, i'll be drooling on guitars, and she'll look bored...

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] You two will be easy to recognize - I work with a woman that looks just like Mrs Ralph, so if I catch myself going "...Kim!?.." I can say "Hey, it's Mrs Ralph!" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
                I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I am rolling in tomorrow morning with the wife, hope to see some of ya there, look me up in the Schecter room..( I will be wearing the Jackson Shirt)

Comment

CHECK THIS S H I T out.....this is sooooooo cool,,,,not only do we get to go to NAMM,,,,,a friend of ours just droped by and said he just won OZZFEST TICKETS AND BACKSTAGE PASSES and ask us if we would like to have them seeing how we were going to Nashville anyway...and happy belated anniversary,,,,,,
                    now how FUCKIN RIGHTEOUS is that? [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                    "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Unfortunately for me, most of the people that work at different equipment co.'s have left for NAMM as well, making getting in touch with them with questions and special order stuff a real pain in the ass.

Comment

I can't wait for pictures from NAMM.
                        Please someone post as many pics as possible.
                        Maybe some other brands as well such as BC Rich,PRS,Gibson.
                        Of course, please do not forget to takes some sexy pics of girls at Dean guitars.
                        [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Last transmission til sunday evening..
                          Camera loaded and ready to roll!!
                          Hope to see some of you guys there!!

Comment

Working...
                          X